Why Choose Daikin VRV?®
Daikin manufactured the world’s first Variable Refrigerant Volume (VRV®) system in 1982. Innovations and further development continued until Daikin’s latest model VRV IV+ / VRT launched in 2019 with higher partial load efficiency than previous systems.
A glimpse back on Daikin’s role in HVACR history:
- Established in 1924, Daikin put its entire focus and efforts on air conditioning solutions only.
- In 1951, Daikin introduced Japan’s first package air conditioner.
- In 1958, Daikin introduced Japan’s first window type air conditioner with rotary compressor was Daikin.
- In 1982, Daikin invented the world’s first revolutionary VRV® system. This breakthrough made its way through the world over the years to become the world’s most efficient DX system. The hype on VRV® system led other companies to create their own versions of the system under the name “VRF System”.
- In 1999, Daikin invented the world’s first split system with humidification function; called Ururu Sarara.
- In 2012, Daikin invented the world’s first split system to adopt R-32 refrigerant.
- In 2013, Daikin invented the world’s first commercial air conditioning system to adopt R-32 refrigerant.
- In 2013, Daikin introduced the world’s first revolutionary Variable Refrigerant Temperature function for VRV IV systems.
Here are a few reasons why you should choose Daikin VRV®
- Weather-dependent System: The system can automatically adjust the system evaporating/condensing temperature according to the ambient conditions thanks to Variable Refrigerant Temperature (VRT) technology; thus increasing seasonal efficiency much higher than other systems without VRT technology.
- Full-Inverter system resulting in lower consumption on partial load. Compressors, Fans both indoor and outdoor, and Drain Pumps are all inverter.
- Increased partial load efficiency thanks to a new scroll compressor.
- Providing rooms with the exact amount of refrigerant required thanks to the high accuracy Electronic Expansion Valves.
- Additional increase in system efficiency thanks to Outer Rotor DC Motor that provides greater force for the same magnetic field
- No more cold drafts in cooling thanks to Variable Refrigerant Temperature (VRT) technology with high out-blow temperatures.
- Low sound indoor and outdoor units tested according to ISO standards.
- Possibility to reduce outdoor unit sound level during the night thanks to Low Noise Mode.
- Providing the most accurate temperature with the quickest time possible when compared to other VRF systems, thanks to Predictive Control Function (PCF).
- Optimizing air quality with auto cleaning filter option for round flow cassette and concealed ceiling indoor units.
- All air conditioning equipment are offered from one supplier and according to the highest European standards and Daikin policies.
- Complies with the latest European Standards such as LOT 21 Tier 2 due in 2021.
- 5 to 6 times greater resistance against acid rain and salt corrosion thanks to special anti-corrosion treatment of the heat exchanger.
- Longer equipment life thanks to Duty Cycling function between multiple compressors and multiple outdoors.
- Continuous operation even if a power cut-off happened on an indoor unit thanks to a unique built-in setting that does not require any additional adaptors.
- Continuous operation in case of a failure in a compressor or an outdoor unit thanks to Backup function that allow other compressors and outdoor units to take over in multi systems.
- Ensuring optimum efficiency by eliminating the chance of overcharging or undercharging the system thanks to Automatic Refrigerant Charge function that charge the system with correct amount of refrigerant.
- Higher heat exchanging efficiency thanks to 4-Sided, 3-rows heat exchanger.
- Electrical load limiting according to project requirements thanks to I-Demand function.
- Refrigerant-cooled PCB that is not influenced by ambient temperature.
- System automatically checks for leaks every pre-set period of time thanks to Automatic Leak Check Function.
- Simplified commissioning, configuration, and customization thanks to VRV Configurator software.