An Unlimited Source of Energy
Solar power is the key to a clean energy future. Every day, the sun gives off far more energy than we need to power everything on earth. That’s why we at ATG are investing heavily in solar plants and why we are now offering solar kits to our customers in Jordan. The renewable solar panels produce electricity by transforming the continuous flow of energy from the sun to electricity.
They are CO2-free. No harmful emissions are released into the air when electricity is produced by solar panels. Additionally, the photovoltaic process has low operating costs. It transforms sunlight into electricity doesn’t require any fuel and has no variable costs.
ATG and Photovoltaic Energy
ATG’s photovoltaic energy solutions has been operating in Jordan since 2014. We guarantee the best high-quality product in the market, very efficient and qualified staff, extraordinary after sales services
ATG installed more than 500 successful PV projects in Jordan, with a capacity of 15+ Megawatt.
About JinkoSolar Holding Co. Ltd
JinkoSolar (NYSE: JKS) is one of the largest and most innovative solar module manufacturers in the world.
JinkoSolar distribute their solar products and sell its solutions and services to a diversified international utility, commercial and residential customer base in China, the United States, Japan, Germany, the United Kingdom, Chile, South Africa, India, Mexico, Brazil, the United Arab Emirates, Italy, Spain, France, Belgium, and other countries and regions.
JinkoSolar has built a vertically integrated solar product value chain, with an integrated annual capacity of 11.5 GW for mono wafers, 10.6 GW for solar cells, and 16 GW.
Jinko Solar, is ranked as a top solar brand in debt-financed projects, and was named the most “bankable” PV manufacturer by Bloomberg New Energy Finance (BNEF) among 52 module brands. The rankings are based on BNEF’s global survey to key PV stakeholders on which module brands used in projects are most likely to obtain non-recourse debt financing from commercial banks.
- Durability The quality of the back sheet used on solar modules is a significant factor in how long modules last. The back sheet prevents air and moisture ingress, which causes solar modules to fail prematurely. Jinko use a Tedlar back sheet which has been demonstrated by DuPont to last for more than 30 years. Please refer to the attached report for further details.
- Materials Matter Jinko’s solar cells are 5% thinker than other major competing products providing improved mechanical strength to avoid micro cracks during transportation and installation.
- Quality Jinko Solar has successfully completed the Positive Quality continuous quality assurance program conducted by the Australian Solar Council.
- Reliability Jinko solar modules have been independently tested for reliability by DNV GL in 2017 and found to be a top performer in all tests.
- Performance Choice Magazine in conjunction with CSIRO performed testing on various solar modules in Australia with Jinko solar modules outperforming other manufacturers. They achieved the highest overall score of 91%. Tests were conducted by CSIRO through 2016-17 in Newcastle.
- Warranty Jinko solar provide a Product Warranty of 10 years and a linear Power Warranty of 25 years. A linear power warranty provides warranty for higher levels of performance throughout the warranty period than standard 2-stage warranties.
The Technology of Hechert Solar! Better and Better
Heckert Solar consistently rely on the advantages of the latest technologies and clever ideas. Every module impresses with its extremely high efficiency – and can be installed as quickly and easily.
Heckert Solar have developed their own hollow chamber profile for the particularly torsion-resistant frame and the high-tech aluminum alloy survives many, many summers, and winters.
Heckert Solar reliably combine the frame and laminate with innovative adhesive technology. Together with the highly transparent, hardened ESG solar glass, they guarantee you a resilience that goes far beyond the usual. modules.
KACO Inverters New Energy!
As a medium-sized company with dedication and a passion for research, KACO stands for high quality engineering skills in the field of independent and decentralized energy supply.
KACO’s inverters are designed to support the use of renewable energies as well as efficient energy management throughout the world. They implement projects with quality and commitment and develop the “made in Germany” products continuously.
String inverters from KACO new energy are the busy bees of decentralized solar power plants: large enough to keep installation and maintenance manageable; small enough to avoid costly yield losses.
A wide range of services round off KACO’s inverter program and make the entire product life cycle a walk in the park – anywhere in the world.
Inverters for Commercial and Industrial PV
Saving energy costs and reduces the CO2 footprint. They are important issues for companies, through three effective ways to achieve more energy efficiency: Generating and consuming renewable energy with a low-maintenance solar PV plant – Integrating a battery storage system, for example to perform peak shaving – Reducing the need for expensive reactive power. Last but not least, KACO new energy supplies the right inverters for any and all of these measures.
Inverters for Residential Solar PV
The best idea for the private energy transition is a solar PV plant: Inverters from KACO new energy supply the appliances in homes with clean energy from one’s own rooftop power plant. This reduces the amount of electricity that homeowners are charged by the energy provider. Surplus solar energy can either be fed into the public grid, which is often being remunerated, or temporarily stored with the help of our hybrid inverter – to charge electric cars after sundown, for example.