In 2024, Daikin celebrates 100 years of providing air conditioning solutions with the highest qualities, and the most optimum efficiencies, to countries all around the globe.
DAIKIN has over 100 years of experience in the Refrigeration business.
- DAIKIN can meet all refrigeration needs from farm to fork, thanks to our wide range of refrigeration products.
- Innovative and Reliable own technology and expertise on Refrigerants, controls and compressors!
- Your advisor for solutions to meet your needs in line with legislation (F-gas regulation, eco-design,..) and with focus on reliability, safety, Total Equivalent Warming impact and running cost.
Why DAIKIN Refrigeration Condensing Units?
- High energy efficiency: Thanks to Daikin DC inverter scroll compressor with economizer technology and DC inverter fan technology.
- Reliable Operation: Thanks to the condensing units that are rigorously tested on the assembly line, with proven inverter scroll technology, and proven onboard innovating economizer technology, and an anti-corrosion treatment on the housing ensures long life even in extreme conditions.
- Small footprint and low weight: With an extremely compact and space-saving design, easy to install, even in the smallest spaces, indoor installation possible. And best surface to capacity ration on the market.
- Peace of mind: Daikin condensing units have quiet operation, unobtrusive for customers and They also ave high grade sound on panels and compressors., with condenser fans designed to limit the noise, and a wide temperature range allows multiple cabinets, freezer, and cold room combinations.
Zanotti is a refrigeration specialist founded in 1962. With over 50 years of experience in food storing services covering the needs of commercial and industrial refrigeration, but also the needs of the transportation of fresh and frozen products. Zanotti changed the refrigeration world from the early days with the introduction of the Uniblock, an all in one plug and play refrigeration unit for cold rooms. Today they employ more than 600 people, with three production facilities and an annual turnover of approx 130 million Euro.
WHY REFRIGERATION SYSTEMS FROM ATG?
- ATG’s products are high quality, credible Brands & the leading brands in world.
- Our product range is wide and diverse.
- Very long experience with 100% clients’ satisfaction.
- Technical and design know-how.
- Technical Advise & After Sales Service.
- Strongest technical support in the market with over 60 engineers tailoring solutions for your needs and supporting your project.
- Over 18 highly qualified installation teams and 80 installation technicians at your full disposal.
- Largest after sales – service department consisting of 5 engineers and over 20 qualified technicians.