High Ambient Heat Pump
Daikin’s solution for comfort & low energy consumption in High ambient regions
This product is not available for sale online.
‘- Covers all thermal needs of a building via a single point of contact: accurate temperature control, ventilation and air handling units
– Designed specifically for high ambient regions.
– Incorporates VRV IV standards & technologies: Variable Refrigerant Temperature, VRV configurator, 7 segment display and full inverter compressors, 4-side heat exchanger, refrigerant cooled PCB, new DC fan motor, …
– Customize your VRV for best seasonal efficiency & comfort with the weather dependant Variable Refrigerant Temperature function. Increased seasonal efficiency with up to 28%. – No more cold draft by supply of high outblow temperatures
– Free combination of outdoor units to meet installation space or efficiency requirements
– Fits any building as also indoor installation is possible as a result of high external static pressure of up to 78.4 Pa. Indoor installation leads to less piping length, lower installation costs, increased efficiency and better visual aesthetics
– Wide piping flexibility: maximum piping length: 190m, total piping length: 1,000m
– The ability to control each conditioned zone individually keeps VRV system running costs to an absolute minimum