For efficient hot water production and space heating
This product is not available for sale online.
‘- Air to water connection to VRV for applications such as bathroom, sinks, underfloor heating. radiators and air handling units.- Air to water connection to VRV for applications such as bathroom, sinks, underfloor heating. radiators and air handling units.
– Free heating provided by transferring heat from areas requiring cooling to areas requiring heating or hot water.
– Uses heat pump technology to produce hot water efficiently, providing up to 17% savings compared to a gas boiler.
– Possibility to connect thermal solar collectors to the domestic hot water tank.
– Super wide operating range for hot water production.
– No need to design the water side: all water-side components are integrated, moreover no mixing valve is required thanks to direct leaving water temperature control.
– Various control possibilities with weather dependent set point or thermostat control.
– The indoor unit and domestic hot water tank can be stacked to save space, or installed next to each other, if only limited height is available.
– No gas connection needed.