Daikin air handling units, with their plug-and-play design and inherent flexibility, can be configured and combined specifically to meet the exact requirements of any building, no matter what it is used for or who is to work there.
Our systems are designed to be the most environmentally friendly and energy efficient on the market, thus reducing their ecological impact while, at the same time, keeping costs down through the minimization of energy consumption.
Why choose Daikin Air Handling Units?
Maximum energy efficiency and indoor air quality.
Wide range of functions and options.
High quality components.
Innovative technology: Unique features and state of the art technology for short payback.
Operation efficiency and energy savings.
Outstanding reliability and performance.
Various applications are possible including air conditioning applications, industry-type process cooling, and large-scale district heat source systems.
Plug and play concept for easy installation and commissioning.
Unique Daikin fresh air package available for connection of AHU to VRV or ERQ.
The unique quality of Daikin AHU is accomplished by:
with an outer panel pre-painted with Corrosion Class RC5, and an inner panel made of Aluzinc with Corrosion Class RC4.
Liquid gasket technology drastically reduces unit air leakage.
– All anodized aluminum which has the highest corrosion resistance compared to natural aluminum
– Unique Daikin thermal break (35mm or 27 mm thermal break). Polyamide bars design to enhance thermal break unit performances
– Distinctive Section to section thermal break profile to ensure thermal break design on the whole unit
– Rounded profile for increased ease of cleaning
Plug & Play Controls:
– Pre-commissioned and Factory-tested control for quicker on-site commissioning
– Sole manufacturer to provide a complete AHU DX solution from a single manufacturer available for connection of AHU to VRV or ERQ (everything factory-mounted) Certifications
– Eurovent certified performances
– Exceeding 2019 ErP – ECODESIGN requirements
– Certified according to the Hygiene Directive VDI 6022 (Modular L and Professional ranges)
– Certified according to the Hygiene Directive DIN 1946
– RLT certified performances
Daikin chillers are the perfect bridge between project requirements and customer satisfaction. From the smallest chillers to the very largest, Daikin quality control and attention detail is absolute. Daikin has the most advanced technologies, delivers the highest energy efficiencies and lowest running costs, and is the gold standard for reliability and performance.
The highest efficiency for every installation
-Inverter technology over the whole capacity range
-The lowest total cost of ownership and fast payback time
Worldwide experience in chiller design and manufacturing
– In-house development and manufacturing of chiller main components (compressors, fans, condenser coils, software, etc…)
Quality and reliability
– Daikin’s integrated zero-defect policy ensures quality of components and finished products
– Each Daikin chiller is factory run-tested and subjected to quality audit before shipmen
Daikin wide range of fan coil units can be concealed or exposed to conform to building requirements. with quiet and efficient operation, these products are idea for a variety of commercial settings and provide flexibility in solutions that are both technically and aesthetically appealing.